The Magpies confirmed the fine will be suspended for the remainder of the 2022 AFL season should De Goey be on good behaviour until then.
Collingwood stated on Tuesday that the 26-year-old also undergo a counselling program, with De Goey issuing an apology for his actions.
“I unreservedly apologise to the Collingwood Football Club, its Members, supporters and the wider community for my conduct in Bali and I accept full responsibility for my actions,” De Goey said.
“The actions shown in the video footage are disrespectful and I accept that I have betrayed the trust the Club showed in me by allowing me to take my mid-season break overseas.
“I fully accept that as an AFL player, I have a unique leadership role in the community and with that role comes responsibility.
“My actions have fallen short of the standards expected of me as a person, as an AFL footballer and as a representative of the Collingwood Football Club.
“I had worked hard this year to establish trust and confidence in me to make better decisions and through no one's fault but my own, I have undone that trust.
“Late last year, I was diagnosed with ADHD and I am trying to become more aware of why I make mistakes that I do. I have again made a mistake – this is an ongoing journey for me – and I remain absolutely committed to changing.
“I will be seeking further support to take the appropriate and necessary steps to learn and improve as a person.
“Again, I apologise for my disrespectful conduct. I understand that I have let many people down and that I have much work to do to again rebuild trust.
“I am committed to making myself the best person I can be and I believe that the best chance I have to do that is in an environment where I have the support of my teammates and the Club.”
Collingwood chief executive Mark Anderson heavily criticised De Goey's actions, stating his disappointment in the midfielder's actions.
“Our club's very strong position is that disrespect towards women, in any form, is never acceptable and we strongly condemn it,” Anderson said.
“Jordan's actions shown in the vision shared on social media are actions we do not accept as a football club, and we are extremely disappointed to see him put himself in this position.
“We have spoken to Jordan at length, and he understands the seriousness of the situation.”