The trade, free agency and draft periods are over for another year and with it comes plenty of numbers changes.
See what changes your club has made so far and which numbers your new recruits and draftees will be wearing in 2017.
- No.15 draft pick, Jordan Galucci, will wear guernsey No.7, formerly worn by Nathan van Berlo
- Ben Jarman will wear No.45, most recently worn by Ricky Henderson
- No.44 Myles Poholke will wear guernsey No.31, previously worn by Jarryd Lyons
- Fellow draftee Harrison Himmelberg has been given the No. 34 jumper
- Meanwhile, Harrison Wigg (No. 10) and Jake Kelly (No. 8) have also changed jumper numbers, while Matt Signorello will wear No.35 and Ben Davis will wear No.40.
- Draftee Cedric Cox will wear No.20, made famous by three-time premiership player, Simon Black
- No.3 draft pick Hugh Mcluggage will wear No.6, previously worn by Josh Green
- Jarrod Berry will wear No.13, most recently worn by Trent West, while Alex Witherden has been given No.29
- Jacob Allison will don the number 37, while Corey Lyons will wear 39
- Rookie draftees Mitchell Hinge (#42), Jake Barrett (#43), Oscar McInerney (#46) and Blake Grewar (#48) will all wear the highest numbers
- Former Magpie, Jack Frost, will wear No.45, defender Sam Skinner has swapped to No.21 and winner of The Recruit, Matt Eagles, will wear No.41
- The Blues’ have handed their first selection in this year’s draft, Sam Petrevski-Seton, the famous No.5 guernsey, worn by club legends, Syd Jackson (136 games), Ken Sheldon (185), Andrew McKay (244) and Chris Judd (145)
- Fellow draftees Zac Fisher (25), Cam Polson (29), Tom Williamson (31), Harrison McReadie (26) and Patrick (36) have also been given their numbers
- Meanwhile, former Geelong player, Billie Smedts has been given No.16, while former GWS players Caleb Marchbank, Rhys Palmer and Jarrod Picket have been given numbers 22, 24 and 33 respectively
- Rookies Alex Silvagni and Kym LeBois have been given numbers 42 and 44, while Jesse Glass-McCasker has moved to No.40, previously worn by the recently retired, Michael Jamieson
- Jack Silvagni will move to No.1, which was worn by both his father Stephen and his grandfather, Sergio
- Father-son draftees Callum Brown and Josh Daicos will wear numbers 17 and 26 respectively
- Fellow draftees Sam McLarty will don No.35, while Kayle Kirby will wear No.27
- The Bombers’ No.1 pick in this year’s draft, Andrew McGrath, will wear the No.1 guernsey.
- Essendon’s next selection in the draft, Jordan Ridley, has been given No.14, Josh Begley has been handed No.16, while fellow draftees Kobe Mutch and Dylan Clarke will wear numbers 19 and 37 respectively.
- Rookie draft pick Sam Draper has been given number 38, while category B Rookie, Ben McNiece, will don the number 41.
- Former Giant James Stewart and ex-Lion Josh Green will wear numbers 17 and 15 respectively.
- Former Hawthorn player Brad Hill will wear No.9
- Former Cat Shane Kersten has been given No.22, while fellow forward and former Giant, Cam McCarthy will wear No.23
- Western Bulldogs premiership defender Joel Hamling will wear No.21
- New Cats recruits Zach Tuohy and Aaron Black will wear No.2 and No.23 respectively
- The Cats’ first selection in this year’s draft, Brandon Parfitt, has been given the honour of wearing Jimmy Bartel’s No.3 guernsey, while fellow draftee Tom Stewart, will wear Corey Enright’s No.44 jumper
- Estava Ratugolea has given No.17, Quinton Narkle 19, Timm House 30 and Ryan Abbott 45
- Jack Henry will wear No.38, while fellow rookies Zach Gurthrie and Jamaine Jones will wear number 39 and 41 respectively
- Father-son recruit Sam Simpson will have the choice of wearing No.37, which was worn by his dad, Sean, or No.43
- Ex-Lion Pearce Hanley has been given No.1, formerly worn by Jaeger O’Meara
- Former Adelaide player Jarryd Lyons will wear No.25, previously worn by Danny Stanley
- Youngster Jesse Lonergan and Brayden Fiorini have been given new numbers. Lonergan will wear No.7 (previously worn by Nick Malceski), while Firoini will wear No.8 (previously worn by Luke Russell)
- Former Magpie Jarrod Witts will wear No. 28, previously worn by Kade Kolodjashnij, who take Dion Prestia’s No.10
- Former Tigers Brett Deledio has been given No.7, most recently worn by Rhys Palmer
- Ex-Dockers Matt De Boer and Tendai Mzungu will wear numbers 24 and 25 respectively
- The Giants’ first seelction in the national draft, Tim Taranto, has been given No.14, while fellow draftees Will Setterfield and Isaac Cumming will wear numbers 11 and 13 respectively
- Academy picks Zach Sproule (No. 28), Lachie Tiziani (No. 33) and Harry Perryman (No. 36) have all been given their new numbers
- Category B rookie Jake Stein will wear No. 42
- Hawthorn’s first selection in the national draft, Ryan Burton, will wear Sam Mitchell’s No. 5 while ex-Swan Tom Mitchell wear Jordan Lewis’ No. 3.
- Former Gold Coast star Jaeger O’Meara will wear No.10
- Ex-tiger Ty Vickery has been given No.27
- Draftees Harry Morrison and Mitchell Lewis will wear numbers 35 and 39 respetively
- Rookies Ollie Hanrahan (No. 41), Conor Nash (No. 45) and James Cousins (No. 46) have also been given their numbers
- Dan Howe has swapped No.4 for No.17
- New Melbourne recruit and four-time Hawthorn premiership player, Jordan Lewis, will wear No.6, formerly worn by forward Chris Dawes.
- Michael Hibberd will wear No.14, previously worn by Lynden Dunn, who has joined Collingwood
- Ex-Giant, Pat McKenna, has been given No.40, while Aaron VandenBerg has swapped No.37 for No.22
- Former Collingwood defender Marley Williams will wear No.2
- Ex-Bulldog Nathan Hrovat has been given No.8
- Former GWS player Paul Ahearn will don No.15, most recently worn by Nick Dal Santo
- No.2 draft pick Jy Simpkin, has been given No.21
- Fellow draftees Declan Watson and Josh Williams will wear 35 and 36 respectively
- Kayne Turner has moved from No.40 to 28, with Nick Larkey to wear No.40
- The club’s three rookie draft picks, Cameron Zurhaar, Oscar Junker and Matthew Taylor, will wear 44, 45 and 46 respectively
- The club’s first selection at this year’s draft, Todd Marshall will wear No.13, which was previously worn by the delisted Cameron O’Shea
- Sam Pepper-Powell has been given No.2, Willem Drew has been given No.28 and Joe Atley will wear No.30
- Rookies Brett Eddy (27), Peter Ladhams (38), Jarrod Lienert (40) and Emmauel Irra (45) have also received their numbers for next season
- The Tigers have taken no time moving on from Brett Deledio’s departure, handing his No.3 guernsey to new recruit, Dion Prestia.
- Former Sydney ruckman, Toby Nankervis, will don No.25
- Josh Caddy has been given No.22
- Jayden Short has changed from No.45 to No.15
- The club’s first pick in this year’s draft, Ben Long, will don the No.21 guernsey.
- Meanwhile, fellow draftees Josh Battle and Ed Phillips have been allocated No. 26 and No. 30 respectively.
- Rookie draft selection, Rowan Marshall has been handed No.43.
- Meanwhile, young gun Jade Gresham has made the switch to No.4, while Jack Sinclair has also changed numbers, given Robert Harvey’s famous No.35.
- Former Bulldog Koby Stevens will wear No.25, former Giant Jack Steele will wear No.9 and Collingwood premiership player Nathan Brown has been given No.22.
- Irish recruits Darragh Joyce and Ray Connellan have received numbers 39 and 40, while New Zealand born rookie, Barclay Miller, will wear No.47.
- The Swans’ first recruit in this year’s draft, Oliver Florent, will wear No.13, which was previously worn by Toby Nankervis, who found his way to Richmond during this year’s trade period
- Defender Jack Maibaum will don the No.21, previously worn by Ben McGlynn, while fellow draftees Will Hayward and Darcy Cameron will wear numbers nine and 17 respectively
- Rookies Ben Ronke (25), Toby Pink (47), Robbie Fox (42) and Sam Fisher (45) have also been allocated their numbers
- Former Bomber Shaun Edwards will wear No.19
- Former Hawthorn star Sam Mitchell will wear No.1 in 2017, previously worn by Mitch Brown
- Former Cat Nathan Vardy will wear No.19, while fellow tall and former Roo, Drew Petrie has been given No.21
- West Coast’s first round selection, Daniel Venable, will wear No.18
- Fellow draftees Josh Rotham, Willie Rioli and Jake Waterman have been assigned 35, 44 and 45 respectively
- Rookies Tom Gorter and Tarir Bayok will wear numbers 40 and 42 respectively
- The club’s first selection in this year’s draft, Tim English, will wear No.44, while Patrick Lipinski will don No.27, previously worn by ruckman Will Minson.
- Fellow draftees Lewis Young and Fergus Greene will wear numbers 33 and 30 respectively.
- Rookie draft selection Nathan Mullenger-McHugh will wear No.40 and category B Rookie Tristian Tweedie will wear No.45.
- Former Collingwood forward Travis Cloke has been given No.13, while defender Marcus Adams has been given a new number and will wear No.25.