MELBOURNE, AUSTRALIA - FEBRUARY 23: Jesse Hogan of the Demons marks during a Melbourne Demons AFL training session at AAMI Park on February 23, 2016 in Melbourne, Australia. (Photo by Quinn Rooney/Getty Images)

Melbourne forward Jesse Hogan has put contract talks with the Demons on hold until the end of the season.

Last year’s NAB rising star winner, who is contracted until the end of 2017, has reportedly grown frustrated at the increased speculation on his future and has opted to put a hold on contract talks.

However, Hogan’s manager at Stride, Matt Bain, has told the Herald Sun that his client is committed to the  Melbourne Football Club.

“Everyone feels the ongoing speculation is a distraction for Jesse and the Melbourne football club as well,’’ he said.

“He has two years left on his contract and there is no rush.

SEE ALSO:  Georgie's Round 10 Rev Up

“Jesse has already indicated his commitment to Melbourne in late 2014 when he extended his contract by an extra two more years without playing a game.”

“Melbourne is where he wants to be and nothing has changed. He is heavily committed to the Melbourne footy club and nothing has changed.”