MELBOURNE, AUSTRALIA - JUNE 22: Jesse Hogan of the Dockers warms up during the round 14 AFL match between the Melbourne Demons and the Fremantle Dockers at Melbourne Cricket Ground on June 22, 2019 in Melbourne, Australia. (Photo by Michael Dodge/Getty Images)

Fremantle chairman Dale Alcock hasn’t provided more certainty over the future of forward Jesse Hogan.

The 25-year-old has played only 19 games for the Perth outfit since joining from the Demons in 2018 and has had a stunted time at the Dockers.

Alcock however said that the club will liaise with Hogan when he comes back from leave.

“Jesse’s currently on leave and we’re going to take some time to work carefully through that and work and liaise with Jesse, his management and the club,” he said on ABC Radio in Perth.

“That’s our position on that.”

Hogan found himself in hot water after he broke quarantine restrictions last month by inviting a female over during his 14-day quarantine after returning from Queensland.

He was subsequently fined $8000 for breaching the strict laws.

The forward’s contract sees him through to the end of 2021, but there have been rumours he could be looking for a move away.

Alcock says that Fremantle will not be making any knee-jerk moves.

“We’re not going to react to it (his contract) immediately. He’s done his hotel quarantine, he’s out of that, he’s on leave.”

“The football department have picked that up and our senior people will pick that up with him and his management in due course.”