The AFL has confirmed the finalists for this year's Goal of the Year and Mark of the Year awards.
The Phil Manassa Medal (GOTY) and Alex Jesaulenko Medal (MOTY) will be awarded to the winners at the 2021 Brownlow Medal ceremony, with the final three finalists confirmed by the league this week.
A 10-man All-Australian committee consisting of Gillon McLachlan (non-voting Chairman), Andrew Dillon, Chris Johnson, Glen Jakovich, Warren Tredrea, Cameron Ling, Jude Bolton, Matthew Richardson, Nick Riewoldt and Kevin Bartlett have decided on the final three moments of the season for each category.
Each goal and mark was decided among 28 nominations - 23 from each round of the season and five additional options from 2021.
Goal of the Year finalists:
- Kysaiah Pickett (Melbourne) – Round Two
- Marcus Bontempelli (Western Bulldogs) – Round 15
- Caleb Serong (Fremantle) – Round 22
Mark of the Year finalists:
- Shai Bolton (Richmond) – Round Eight
- Jack Riewoldt (Richmond) – Round 11
- Tim O’Brien (Hawthorn) – Round 15