Only two players will begin above $700,000 next season, with Collingwood’s Brodie Grundy and Hawthorn’s Tom Mitchell the two most expensive players in the game.
Grundy will cost coaches $708,200, while Mitchell will set you back $700,800.
If you were planning on owning the two best ruckmen in the game, that will cost $1.4m, as Max Gawn comes in at third on the list at $692,100.
Their high prices are arguably warranted, with the trio averaging the three highest average scores of 2018, with 130.5, 129.1 and 127.5 respectively.
Patrick Dangerfield is the only dual-position player in the top 10, as his $660,500 price tag will get you someone who can swing into the midfield or forward line.
Melbourne are the only side with two players in the top 10, as Clayton Oliver comes in seventh on the list at a price of $622,700.
Top 10 priciest SuperCoach players
- Brodie Grundy – ruck (Collingwood) $708,200
- Tom Mitchell – mid (Hawthorn) $700,800
- Max Gawn – ruck (Melbourne) $692,100
- Jack Macrae – mid (Western Bulldogs) $689,700
- Patrick Dangerfield – mid/fwd (Geelong) $660,500
- Patrick Cripps – mid (Carlton) $648,200
- Clayton Oliver – mid (Melbourne) $622,700
- Nat Fyfe – mid (Fremantle) $618,100
- Josh Kelly – mid (GWS) $617,800
- Jake Lloyd – def (Syd) $608,200