Is Jonathon Brown the toughest player in the modern era? Kane Cornes thinks so.
Cornes has ranked his top 10 toughest players he played with and against over the course of his AFL career.
Cornes has based his list on players he has seen play since he was drafted in 2000.
It comes after Garry Lyon and Tim Watson picked their toughest players from the 1980s and 1990s.
“It is a topic of choice and taste,” he said on SEN’s The Captain’s Run.
“I’ve done my top 10 that I’ve seen since my time in the AFL.
“Unapologetically, this is a biased list.”
Cornes’ top 10 toughest players
10. Campbell Brown (Hawthorn/Gold Coast)
9. Damien Hardwick (Essendon/Port Adelaide)
8. Adrian Hickmott (Geelong/Carlton)
7. Josh Carr (Port Adelaide/Fremantle)
6. Mark Ricciuto (Adelaide)
5. Michael Voss (Brisbane)
4. Glenn Archer (North Melbourne)
3. Michael Wilson (Port Adelaide)
2. Joel Selwood (Geelong)
1.Jonathan Brown (Brisbane)
Do you agree with the list?