Wednesday, October 16
- Lewis Taylor joined Sydney in a three-team deal, with Carlton handing the Swans a pick to give to Brisbane.
- Zac Smith and Jack Steven have both found new homes, following the changing of hands of pick 58. It went to the Cats for Smith from the Suns, then to the Saints for Steven.
- One of the biggest deals of the trade period dropped, with Bradley Hill getting his move to St Kilda. Blake Acres was involved in the deal with a number of picks, as the Dockers landed a big haul.
- Callum Ah Chee has landed at the Lions, after leaving Gold Coast following four years at the club.
- Carlton has received Marc Pittonet from Hawthorn, with two late selections going to the Hawks for the ruckman.
- Essendon has traded for Blues ruckman Andrew Phillips, with Carlton obtaining two late picks.
- Josh Bruce has joined the Dogs, after a trade between the Saints and Bulldogs was agreed upon.
- Alex Keath has finally sealed his move to the Dogs, after the two parties traded selections for the defender.
- Tom Cutler has landed at the Bombers, although Essendon didn’t manage to seal an exit path for Joe Daniher.
- Zak Jones is now the fourth new Saint to join St Kilda, after a deal was concocted with the Swans.
- The Saints landed their fifth and final trade target, with Dan Butler heading to Moorabbin for pick 56.
- Josh Jenkins’ future has now been sorted, after moving to Geelong.
- GWS youngster Aiden Bonar secured his move to North Melbourne, for a swap of mid-range picks between the two clubs.
- James Aish’s move to Fremantle was the final deal of the day, after securing a trade to the Dockers.
Tuesday, October 15
- Jon Patton got his long-awaited move to Hawthorn, with the Hawks sending a future fourth-round pick to the Giants.
- North Melbourne and Melbourne have engaged in a pick swap, with the Roos sending pick eight to the Demons, with the Dees sending their first-round pick from 2020 back, along with two other 2019 selections.
- Sam Jacobs is now a Giant. GWS handed Adelaide a fourth-round selection, the same one which was given to them earlier on Tuesday by Hawthorn.
- Billy Frampton replaced Sam Jacobs at the Crows, after they handed that same fourth-round selection to Port Adelaide for the young ruckman.
- Paddy Ryder and Dougal Howard made their moves to the Saints, in a big deal that should allow St Kilda to eventually bring in Bradley Hill.
- Hugh Greenwood was traded to the Suns for two future selections. The Crows picked up the Suns’ 2020 third and fourth-round picks.
- Collingwood landed a back-up to Brodie Grundy, with Darcy Cameron joining the club on a two-year deal.
Monday, October 14
- Eddie Betts is a Blue once again, after Carlton handed Adelaide a future fourth-round pick for the veteran forward.
Friday, October 11
- Sam Frost moved to Hawthorn, with the Demons trading the defender after deciding not to offer him a long term deal.
- Fremantle’s Ed Langdon joined Melbourne shortly after, with the Demons giving up two second-round picks for him, although they did receive a future second back.
- Brisbane and West Coast engaged in a pick swap. The Lions sent 46 and 91 to the Eagles for 52 and 64.
Thursday, October 10
- St Kilda and GWS have engaged in a pick swap, with the Saints and Giants trading two picks each. The Saints have sent picks 6 and 59 to the Giants, while picks 12 and 18 have been handed to St Kilda.
- Grant Birchall has joined the Lions on a one-year deal. Birchall was an unrestricted free agent, and left Hawthorn after 14 years at the club.
- While not officially being apart of the free agency and trade period, the Suns have announced the signing of Irish prospect Luke Towey.
Wednesday, October 9
- Tim Kelly moved to the Eagles on a six-year deal, in the first move of the trade period. The Eagles traded picks 14, 24, 37 and their 2020 first-round pick to Geelong for Kelly, pick 57 and a 2020 third-round pick. Essendon were also involved in the deal, swapping picks with the two clubs.
Tuesday, October 8
- No trades were completed.
Monday, October 7
- Adam Tomlinson joins the Demons on a four-year deal as a restricted free agent. The Giants have been handed a second-round compensation pick, which is currently selection 40.
Saturday, October 5
- Brandon Ellis joins the Suns on a five-year deal as a restricted free agent, with Richmond deciding not to match the offer. The Tigers have received a second-round compensation pick for the defender, which currently sits at 39.
- Cam Ellis-Yolmen joins the Lions as an unrestricted free agent. The Crows have been handed a third-round compensation pick, which is currently selection 47.