– Ten goal terms Alastair Clarkson has conceded in his 1148 quarters in charge of Hawthorn:
0 in first 1142 quarters
2 in their past 6
– Patrick Dangerfield has the chance to make history against St Kilda on the weekend, by becoming the first player to poll Brownlow votes against all 18 clubs in the competition. Dangerfield has polled against all clubs bar the Saints, and is one of just nine players in the league to have polled against 17 of the 18 clubs.
– He hasn’t scored a vote against this weekend’s opponents due to his historically poor form against the Saints, in which he averages just 18.54 disposals against the club, which is significantly lower than his career average of 22.76.
– St Kilda’s 69 behinds so far this season has been their worst year in front of goals over the first four rounds for 26 years. In 1981, they kicked an amazing 95 points in the opening month, led by 32 behinds in a 16.32 to 10.16 win over Melbourne.
– This is also Collingwood’s worst season in front of goals since 1968, with the Pies kicking just 41 goals to date so far this year.
– Fremantle have conceded the most red-time goals so far in 2017, with 32 goals going against the Dockers in time-on.
– The Good Friday match went down in history for obvious reasons, but also became just the fifth time since 2010 that both teams recorded more handballs than kicks in a game (North 193 kicks to 202 handballs, Bulldogs 188 to 189). Three of those five matches have involved the Dogs.